Ultra industrial gear oil
NP Industrial Gear Oil is a premium quality, lead-free, extreme pressure (EP) gear oil utilizing sulphurphosphorus EP technology. This results in an overall performance level superior to leaded EP gear oils, while at the same time satisfying environmental requirements.
NP Industrial Gear Oil is manufactured from premium quality hydro-treated base oils, which contain lower levels of impurities, and are blended with a special “Clean Gear Technology” additive package, incorporated to enhance the:
- Anti-wear performance
- Corrosion protection
- Oxidation stability
- Thermal stability
- Anti-foam properties
- Cleaner Gear Sets
The use of NP Industrial Gear Oils with “Clean Gear Technology” would result in:
- Minimizing wear of heavy and shock loaded enclosed gears.
- High load carrying capacity in steel gear transmissions.
- Good anti-friction characteristics in steel/phosphor-bronze gear units.
- Less downtime and longer gear-set working life.
- Good oxidative and thermal stability in systems with bulk oil temperatures up to 100oC.
- Minimizing of harmful sludge and emulsions