Ultra open gear compound
Ultra Open Gear Compound is manufactured from premium paraffinic base oils and highly refined bitumen. It has good adhesive properties which lends to its ability to protect surfaces under boundary conditions as it is not easily displaced from working surfaces by pressure. Due to its high viscosity, it also exhibits a cushioning effect for certain levels of tooth wear and misalignment.
The use of Ultra Open Gear Compound would result in:
- Excellent adhesion to gear teeth and slow drain rate.
- Minimizing wear under hostile conditions.
- High load carrying capacity.
- Good boundary lubrication characteristics.
- Resistance to water washout and rust protection of ferrous parts.